We’re taking extra steps…
Our doctors and staff will be strictly following the current safety guidelines and recommendations put forth by national, state, and local authorities. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect our patients, staff, and community:
1. No one will be allowed to enter our building, including staff and patients, unless they are wearing a mask and pass our screening process that includes personal wellness, exposure risk, and temperature questions. We request that patients bring their own mask as masks will not be provided.
2. Visitors/drivers will not be allowed to accompany a patient inside the building unless they are needed for physical/mental assistance or accompanying a minor.
3. All patient areas will have protective measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and doctors. All patient areas will be sanitized after each use.
4. Each waiting room is arranged to ensure proper physical distancing.
5. Our Optical Department will have limited access, to ensure proper social distancing, and eyeglass frames are disinfected whenever they are touched.
6. We have a huge backlog of urgent patients that need to see a doctor. Please only schedule an appointment if you can guarantee that you can make the appointment
We sincerely hope that you and your family remain safe and healthy during this crisis, but PLEASE call us at 1-800-344-7058 if you have a cough, fever, or are otherwise feeling ill prior to your appointment. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment to a day when you are feeling better.
The impact of COVID-19 remains an evolving story, so please check back frequently for new updates.
As we all struggle through this crisis together, Thank You for trusting Marion Eye Center with your eye care needs, and thank you for helping to keep our community safe.